In Parking Authority partnership with Pantry Plus, 1 merchandise = 1 forgiven ticket
Each infrequently, karma could be very direct: You do one thing good and instantly get one thing good in return. On this case, karma is being helped by the Morgantown Parking Authority, which is able to forgive expired meter tickets in alternate for eligible donations for Pantry Plus Extra.
The donation drive runs from now till Nov. 9, and a full record of eligible gadgets could be discovered at parkmpa.com. One merchandise equals one forgiven ticket, as much as two tickets; so, when you donate two or extra gadgets, you possibly can have two tickets waived. (The extra gadgets might not cancel out further tickets, nevertheless it does earn you further karma factors.) Donations could be dropped off between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday on the MPA workplace on Spruce Road.
Proper now, these are the gadgets Pantry Plus Extra wants probably the most:
- Pancake combine and syrup
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Condiments (ketchup, mayonnaise, salad dressing, and many others.)
- Microwaveable prepared meals (Hormel, Dinty Moore, Chef Boyardee, and many others.)
- Slim Jims and jerky
- Jif-to-Go and Nutella-to-Go
- Snacks (pudding cups, Jello cups, and many others.)
- Juice containers (100% juice)
- Laundry provides (detergent, dryer sheets, and many others.)
- Cleansing provides (multi-cleaner, disinfecting wipes, dish detergent, and many others.)
- Hygiene gadgets (physique wash, shampoo & conditioner, deodorant, and many others.)
A fast observe: Expired, open, broken and sample-size gadgets can’t be accepted. The MPA additionally can’t take gadgets in glass containers or people who should be refrigerated.
For those who don’t have any expired meter tickets however nonetheless wish to assist Pantry Plus Extra, you possibly can donate on to the Pantry. It additionally fortunately takes financial donations on its web site (through PayPal) at pantryplusmore.org/donate.